Tuesday, March 30, 2010

{Brady (my son)}

I know the blog has been seriously neglected here lately.  I have been super busy and editing like a crazy women. :)  But, today is my son's birthday!!  My baby is now 4 years old.  I can remember like yesterday the 14 hours of labor this beautiful child put me through and when he decided to take his first steps at 15 months seems like just last week also.  It makes me sad at how time flies when we aren't paying attention.  Well, enough of my sentimental self  ( I am blaming it on being tired ;) and look at my baby now!!

he really is a camera ham!  Brady is the sweetest little guy... he is ALWAYS telling me he loves me.  I laugh because he tells me it so much I think he says it because he has nothing else to say :)  I know I hear "mama I love you" every hour when he is not at school.  He loves to give me kisses too.  Do you think he will always be a mama's boy?????  I hope so :)

He is a little prankster and loves to be silly!!




a few facts about Brady!
His favorite color is purple  (or at least that is what he says... i think he likes saying the word)
He gets super mad when his sister calls him a baby :)
He has this obsession with monster trucks and motor bikes
He likes to talk about aggigators (aka aligators)
He is VERY competitive 
loves to give hugs and kisses and
he has a sweet tooth and loves to eat the icing off cupcakes. :)

Oh, how I LOVE THIS little man!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

1 comment:

Hope said...

awh, he's getting so big! happy birthday Brady!