Tuesday, March 9, 2010

{a few updates}

Thought I would fill everyone in on what is left for the Easter Limited Editions that are scheduled for March 19th, 20th, & 21st.  
Saturday, there are only 3 2 spots left open that day,  Sunday is booked , and  Friday morning still looks pretty good.

Seniors!!!    What are you doing to ME!!!! LOL  Unfortunately if you do not call and book with me now I am not going to be your photographer because as of right now I am scheduling over into the week of  March 29th for regular sessions.  Just something to think about. :-)

Now, for the beautiful Miss Olivia!!  She wasn't real sure at first.  She gave me some of her gorgeous natural looks and just trying to figure me out :)  but then she warmed up!  Just how pretty is this little one?!

1 comment:

jmurphy said...

I love the ruffle top. I am not comfortable with the topless tutu look that you see so often and this is a great alternative. Did you make it?