Monday, June 6, 2011

On the morning of April 13, 2011 I took kids to school and I had to go and get some cat food because my cat was out and she was angry with me so I had to get her something to eat before I came to work.  As I was on my way back to work I saw this "thing" in the road and I though it was a baby bird that had fallen out a tree.  I passed it and got to thinking..... I have to come down this road everyday and if that bird gets hit I will be so upset because I could have done something, so I turn around and headed back to scoot it out of the road to give it some kind of chance.  Well to my surprise it was NOT a bird it was a kitten!.  His eyes were still shut and his umbilical cord was still there. He was the length of my palm.  Kelly (my assistant) and i took turns bottle feeding him and ALL the things a momma cat does.  It was def. like having a newborn around again.  I was up every 3 hours feeding him.  Kelly took him on the weekends.
We thought really hard for a name and I came up with Master...............it fits perfect!  Kelly and I were his servants and i am still at his beck and call because he is ROTTEN!!!!!!
Master is 8 weeks old today and spoiled as ever!



No comments: