Friday, June 10, 2011

Free Kittens

I have 3 precious kittens and one very sweet and affectionate cat that I need to find a good home.  The kittens are 6 weeks old and litter box trained.  The two black ones are females and the black and white one is a male.
The momma cat is super sweet and appox 1 year old.  She showed up at my house pregnant so I had to take her in.  I couldn't leave her for no one to take care of her and her babies.  I can't keep her because my cat has been terribly mad at me since "Sugar" showed up :(.  (we call her Sugar because she is so sweet )  She will go outside if forced haha but she likes to stay inside. :) You can't really tell from the pics but "Sugar" has beautiful green eyes.     Please help me find them good homes..... if interested call me 290-1204.
Please excuse the pics they were taken with my daughter's point and shoot ;)





No comments: