Wednesday, November 10, 2010

{I'm Trying I Promise..........}

This is the time of year that I want to through my hands in the air, drop to my knees and yell "I Surrender" It is so easy for me to feel the stress of the season but then I look at the STACK of folders sitting by my wacom tablet and get all sentimental remembering each and every session that is waiting on me to edit.  I truly love my job and I always get the most amazing kids and beautiful people in here to see me.  So, at this moment my hands will not go up...... they will grab my little pen and edit away!  I have so many mama's counting on me for Christmas cards and Christmas presents.  Here I go....... I can do it :)
Here are some sessions that I am behind on posting....... sorry!  They have been on facebook so if we are not connected come friend me. :)



















No comments: