Saturday, November 27, 2010

Featured Photographer for BackDrop Outlet

So, a few weeks ago I was contacted by Karen who is a representative for BackDrop Outlet and was asked if they could use my work on their site and if I would be their featured photographer. How exciting right!  So they need some information about me.  I am NOT good at telling about myself and I giggled and thought  "you want to know about my photography and things that inspire me and asking me this during my Christmas season....... sleep sounds very inspirational"  So,  I had to call a photog friend of mine (Hope) and ask her   
"describe me" haha. Needless to say she was not a GREAT big help ( I still love her though) ;)  So, anyway they have me up on their blog!!  How exciting little oh me in Ball Louisiana was picked from a HUGE store in California.

 If you have been a photographer for some time now I know you have heard of them and if you are just starting out you definitely have to go and check them out!  I have a wish list all year long with them :).

And because I know a post is no fun without a pic so here is a Christmas session I am working on. :)

1 comment:

Jessie Fuller said...

Love it!! :)