Sunday, August 1, 2010

So I am working double time this weekend trying to catch up and I am seriously having  a hard time doing it.:)  A few things  before I post these adorable babies  :).  Unless you have a newborn August is full.  My next available session is September 8th.  We are working on our 2nd annual Tiger Sprouts and the backdrop is going to be fantastic!!  Hopefully I will have some pics real soon and I will release the dates of when that is going to be.  If you are interested in this be sure to watch my blog or find me on facebook because we filled up really quick last year!  Christmas cards are in the makes as well as Christmas season starts October so it is NOT to early to get on the books :) 
Okay!   Enough rattle look at these beautiful babies!!
 YES!  the scales are correct this beautiful newborn was 9lbs 14oz . OH! I love fat babies!
alrighty!  guess I better get back to editing!!

No comments: