Friday, August 20, 2010

So, between the drama of my computers going dumb on me at the studio and getting a new one in this past week has been dreadfully stressful!!  Still trying to download all my software, PS actions, bookkeeping software, and everything else my old computer had on it!  This chore stinks!!! But, while I was waiting on my new computer to get here I did get two sessions done.  The first is Alissa......  super fun, cute, and easy to make smile!  Even though she was walking she didn't mind being on the camera side of the studio :) We had a lot of fun playing with everything :)

next is the super adorable Addison........  I have to say this is one of our best sessions yet!  Usually miss doll baby  gets all serious on us when the camera comes out.  But, I guess she decided to ignore the camera and just have a good time :)  She has super cool parents and LOVES her daddy!

well, it is time for me to go and pick up Natalie from school!  Hope everyone has a great weekend.  I know I am..... after my a.m. shoot my in-laws are coming to town  and we are going antiquing!  Can't wait to see what I find!

No comments: