Thursday, May 27, 2010

{Several recent sessions}

So,  I have completely become what I just knew I NEVER would and that is a LAME blogger!.  But, let me defend my self a little........  I have been  posting things on facebook so if we are not friends come friend me here...
my facebook page 
so that we can keep in touch :) and while I am on the defense side I have had a hard time keeping up so if you have emailed me and have not heard back I am soooo sorry. Apparently it has been lost in the 1200 that are in my inbox. So, with that being said starting in June I have the FAB_U_LOUS!  Kelly coming to help me out!  I am super excited about this!  So, when you call and a girl with the super cute cajun accent answers the phone you will know who it is.  Now for the sessions :).  Go grab you a cup of coffee, a glass of tea, Dr. Pepper, glass of wine or what ever and sit back and just look at all this CUTENESS!!!

There are more but that is enough to maybe hold you over.  Whew, don't you know I LOVE my job! I get to play with these kiddos on a regular basis!

No comments: