Monday, May 3, 2010

{Mother's Day}

Yes, mom our day is coming!  I know you don't expect to actually get away with no cleaning, cooking, chaperoning kids, car pooling, softball games, bath time, homework, and our list goes on and on and on!! But, what you can do is get out from behind the camera and get in front of it so that your kids will know what you looked like while your still young ! ;)  Tell you hubby that you want a gift certificate from me so that I can play with your kids :).  I know "most" dads don't exactly sit around and read my blog but you could pull it up on his computer........ do you think he would get the hint??? Okay, probably not so, just tell him what you want like I tell mine :)
Aren't these mommy's pretty with their babies!  I love the connection you can capture when mom just plays.


I wanted to show you one that was framed....... isn't that GORGEOUS?!?!!!

all they have to do is call me and tell me that they are wanting a gift certificate.  They can pay over the phone and just swing by and pick it up.  Pretty simple!!

No comments: