Friday, February 19, 2010

{Miss K}


Can't believe another one of my babies is graduating the baby plan!!!  I'm sooooo sad!!!  This adorable little girls holds one of my all time favorite images.   This one right here!!  LOVE IT!! 


Just look at her NOW!!!  Her mama and daddy are going to have to keep her behind locked doors!! :) 
You should have seen us trying to keep this busy beauty in one spot!!  I have to say it was quite hilarious!!  We figured out that food was a TERRIFIC bribery for her!  LOL!  She would sit oh so still for her fruit loops.
g
and can't forget to mention that I had my first little Easter model this morning and super excited that my next model will be here tomorrow morning then I can release the dates for the Limited Easter Editions that are coming up.  Now, I am going to release the dates on here and facebook first then the ad is going in the paper.  The spaces are LIMITED so don't wait if you are wanting a spot. 

No comments: