Saturday, February 20, 2010

{Easter Dates}





Here they are!! You are seeing them first!!  The ad will hit the paper next week!

Aren't my two little models just adorable?!!  This is the backdrop for this year's Easter session's.  It has lots of neutral colors and vintage items in it.

I do have some fun and exciting news .  The F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S headbands that you always see in my pictures........ someone is going to get a FREE one!!!!  The wonderful Tammy owner of Pink Peppermint Design is going to give one away.  All you have to do is leave a comment at the end of this post and she is going to pick a number at the end of the week. (02/27/10).  Anyone can play you don't have to be in my area.  This is going to be sooo much fun!!.  If you are not registered be sure to type your name at the end of your comment.
Also, the BEAUTIFUL dress that Miss E is wearing come from BlakeandBailey.  Go check out her amazing designs!  Be sure to tell her you got her site from me ;).

Just to show a larger image of the pictures...........

10 comments:

Unknown said...

that dress is adorable!! i wonder if she has one in addie's size?! and i LOVE the easter backdrop! very cute!

Unknown said...

Denise, she can make it for you just email her from her site.

Patti said...

Do you dress the kids in vintage clothing? I have two great nephews age 4 and 2 that I would love to have these pictures taken of

zelda said...

Brandy your Easter pictures are great!. Cant wait to see more. How were you able to get larger pictures on your blog? I've tried but I had no luck.
Zelda

Anonymous said...

I love the backdrop! I always love the headbands I see and would love to win one. Thank you so much!

Also, if I win could you notify me at dorefletcher@live.com instead of the email registered with this account? Thanks!

Unknown said...

I will email you also be sure to check back after Friday..... I will have it posted.

Dave Alleman said...

I like your vintage style! Pink Peppermint has the cutest headbands ever and I'd love to win one!
Thanks,
Skye

Unknown said...

I love the dresses! I am going to look for one for Leah. I can't wait to have her birthday pictures made. It is bittersweet for me to see her and Jack getting so big. See you soon!

Hope said...

Very cute, love that dress!

Diana Corley said...

As usual, great work Brandi, you are so creative!!