Monday, January 2, 2012

Valentine mini sessions!

I LOVE Valentine's!  It is one of my favorites to send all the cute stuff to my kids school for their parties.  So, this year I thought I would offer mini sessions for those of you that want to send personalized cards and treat bags to your kiddos school.  These are mini sessions and will last about 20 min.
 I have valentine cards and treat bag toppers to choose from.  I am adding more daily so there will be plenty to choose from.

and I had some of the cutest little models come in this past week! and of course my kiddos where there also :)


Here are the packages that are being offered............ THERE IS NO SESSION FEE!!

When I get the actual treat bag toppers in I will post some pics of how they look completed.





These sessions are limited so be sure to call and book your session.
 

No comments: