Wednesday, March 30, 2011

{Happy Birthday BRADY!!!}

I LOVE this kid!  5 years ago he put me through 13 hours of labor and still did not want to come see me.  I should have known how stubborn he was going to be then :). Brady is definitely stubborn but the sweetest little guy ever!  Every morning when I go to wake him up he rolls over on his back and spreads his arms and say "hug mama"  after we hug he flips over on his stomach and says "twickle my back".  He loves to pick my flowers and color me pictures.  I am not sure our refrigerator can hold another one.
Every year I do pictures and I enlarge and frame one for my house.  This year my little man gave me a run!  I kept getting "are we done yet" and the big thrown head back FAKE cheesy smiles. So I tried the bribery of "you can play a motorbike computer game if you let mama get some great pictures!"  All he heard was computer and motorbike game and could care less on mom getting pictures.  So it was a torture game more less I was the one being tortured! :)

OH YEAH!!  all BOY!!!!
Oh but he is just to darn cute when he is wanting to cooperate!
I wanted to interview my little 5 year old and see what he thought :)
Q:  What is your favorite color?
A:  Blue
Q: What is your favorite food?
A: Nunu's  (aka noddles..... he LOVES pasta)
Q:  What do you like to do outside?
A:  Catch bugs and look for rocks.
Q:  What is your favorite movie?
A:  Hook  (which is Peter Pan)
Q:  Is your bedroom Clean?  I wanted to ask this one to see what HE thought..........
A:  Yes mama!    ( and I gave him the "look" and he said "whaaat??")

Do you  think he is done with me??

And now this is the one I enlarged and am having framed.......

Happy BIRTHDAY BRADY!!

No comments: