Monday, October 25, 2010

Christmas Mini Sessions

I was needing a model so who else would be better than Kelly's (my assistant) little boy.  Grant is just adorable!  Okay, so here is what I am going to do....... My original dates being Nov. 12 & 13 starting booking before I really got to announce anything and that Saturday the 14th is booked.  So, with that being a little unfair I have decided to squeeze another Saturday in there.  November 6th is WIDE open (as for now ;))  These are mini sessions that last about 30 minutes and are Christmas themed.  Some things can be added or taken away and the session fee is $35.00.  Here is my number........641-1184.

I made this real quick so not a whole lot of creativity here haha! but I needed to put the background up for you guys. :)

No comments: