Sunday, July 25, 2010

{Sophie}

Here is a beautiful 11 day old.  Sophie better warn those boys in the future that she has two older brothers that from the look of it are going to be VERY PROTECTIVE!! ;)  I enjoyed taking Sophie's pictures and her brothers are the two best well behaved kids that I have seen in a while!  They make my kids look WILD!  I know these have facebook proof on them but I don't have the time to go in and resize and stamp for blog.  I am on an editing marathon at this moment!

Real quick I want to thank all the patiently waiting moms out there waiting on me to post and call you. And a quick update...... sorry to say but August is just about booked.  I have a few spots left  the week of the 23rd.  (this does not apply to newborns since you guys are work ins.)

Now take a look at this beauty!

No comments: