Thursday, June 17, 2010

{My Family}

Being a photographer you think it would be a given that I would have lots of family pics.  Truth is my son is four and we don't have the first family pic!  How bad is that?!  So,  I asked a great friend of mine who is also a photographer Hope if she would come and take some for us!  Because she is so wonderful and loves me ;)  she came up from Eunice to kid wrangle my bunch!.  If you are close to the Eunice area you should check her out!

Now, for the grandparents yes, you will be getting some of these.  And it's not going to  take me 6 months to get them to you.

1 comment:

Renee said...

You have a beauuuuutiful family and are such a talented photographer! I've been looking at your work for a solid hour now. I can't quit because it is so pretty. You are so blessed!:)